The Hungerford Club is located in the Croft, close to the Kennet and Avon canal, in the heart of Hungerford in Berkshire. With active Bowls and Tennis sections, the Hungerford Club is a sports club, providing an excellent club house where members can meet for a chat and a drink.
The Hungerford Club is a sports club with a thriving community. New members are always welcome, either as Indoor Sports members or in the Bowls or Tennis sections. The Bowls section is affiliated to The Royal County of Berkshire Bowling Association and the tennis section is affiliated to the Lawn Tennis Association.
Follow this link to read a History of Hungerford Club
Address: The Croft, Hungerford, RG17 0HY, England
Phone: 01488 682357
Fresh food available daily
- Made to order sandwiches available daily.
If you would like to get in touch please use the comments page here.
- Autumn opening times – 2023
- AGM – 2023
- Key dates before the A.G.M.
- Hungerford Club Beer Festival
- Newsletter – July 2023
- Newsletter – June 2023
- Summer opening times – 2023
- Hungerford Club wins CAMRA Club of the Year Award 2023
- Newsletter – April 2023
- Energy use at the club
- Subscription rates – 1st April 2023 to 31st March 2024
- Email addresses