The Civid-9 pandemic has affected many organisations and The Hungerford Club has not been immune. The various lock downs have closed all the sports activities for much of the year past and for the Indoor Sports section this has meant no access to the club building and bar.
The Tennis section uses the LTA Clubspark site to administer membership. The Bowls section has a membership secretary who handles their renewals by emails and the post. Members of these sections may, therefore, renew their membership without visiting the club.
In the past the Indoor Sports section have had to visit the club to collect a renewal form from the club bar. Once completed members would hand the form to the bar staff and pay the subscription whereupon a receipt would be issued. Please be assured, members may still do this when the bar is open.
We are aware there may be Indoor Sports members who would like to renew their membership without having to visit the bar.
Please follow these steps to renew your Indoor Sports (social) membership without having to visit the bar.
- Download the renewal form by clicking the “Download” button above. Save the file rather than opening in your browser.
- The form should be saved to your Downloads folder. Locate it and open the form in a PDF viewer (Adobe Acrobat on Windows, Preview on Apple Macs).
- Complete the form and save it. Do not open in a browser – you may not be able to save your completed form.
- Use a bank transfer (details on the form) to pay the subscription. Please use your name as the payment reference. Click here for details of the subscriptions.
- Finally, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the completed form. Please include in your email the date of the bank transfer.