Use this form to apply for, or renew, your Hungerford Club membership for the Bowls or Indoor Sports sections.
The Tennis section uses the LTA Clubspark site to administer membership.
Bowls Membership Renewal
The Bowls section has a membership secretary who handles their renewals by emails and the post. Members of these sections may, therefore, renew their membership without visiting the club.
Indoor Sports Membership Renewal
In the past the Indoor Sports section members have had to visit the club to collect a renewal form from the club bar. Once completed members would hand the form to the bar staff and pay the subscription whereupon a receipt would be issued. Please be assured, members may still do this when the bar is open.
We are aware there may be Indoor Sports members who would like to renew their membership without having to visit the bar.
Please follow these steps to renew your Indoor Sports (social) membership without having to visit the bar.
- Download the renewal form by clicking the “Download” button above. Save the file rather than opening in your browser. If your browser opens the document then use the icons (usually top right) to download or save a copy.
- The form should be saved to your Downloads folder. Locate it and open the form in a PDF viewer (Adobe Acrobat on Windows, Preview on Apple Macs).
- Complete the form and save it. Do not open in a browser – you may not be able to save your completed form.
- Use a bank transfer (details on the form) to pay the subscription. Please use your name as the payment reference. Click here for details of the subscriptions.
- Finally, please send an email to email@example.com and attach the completed form. Please include in your email the date of the bank transfer.